Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jacksonville Home Theater: Why hire a professional to set up your home theater?

Jacksonville Home Theater: Why hire a professional to set up your home theater?

Last weekend my wife and son left town to visit her relatives.  I had the
house all to myself for 48 hours, so I thought it would be a great time to
complete a few projects that had been on my to-do list for several months.
One of those projects was to replace an old toilet in my guest bathroom.  I
have a friend who is a plumber, who said he could help me, but I figured
'how hard could it be?'.  I looked online a saw a one minute and 30 second
video which explained how easy it was to remove an old toilet and replace it
with a new one.  So I a bought a toilet at Lowes and proceeded to rip the
old one out.  Long story short. 3 more trips to Lowes, 2 trips to Home
Depot, 1 trip to a specialty plumbing supply store and 12 hours later, I
managed to finish the job.

It took a lot longer than the You Tube video had led me on to believe.  I
was very glad that I had chosen to do this when my son was not in the house,
or else he would have heard his father say some very bad words.  He also
would have heard me mutter, "I shoulda gotten a plumber to do this" about a
thousand times.

Where did I go wrong?  Well, I should have called a professional to do the job right.

Let's face it folks, time is our most valuable commodity.  I wasted a
perfectly good weekend, doing a job that would have taken a trained
professional less than an hour to complete.  A plumber would have the
necessary tools and equipment on his truck.  He would have been able to
assess the situation before he even began the job, and if any difficulties
arose during the process he would have been able to apply his years of
experience to solve those problems quickly.

The same rules apply for setting up your home theater.  Don't make any
decisions about purchasing equipment, installing or setting up anything,
without first giving the professionals at J.A.V.A. a call.  We are licensed
and insured.  We are owner operated.  We have all the necessary tools and
equipment in stock to complete your project quickly, cleanly and with the
least amount of difficulty for you.  We can bring our wealth of experience
to the table and give you advice and ideas that might not have occurred to
you.  We can get you great deals on equipment, and we offer a 1 year
warranty on all services and products.  Also, we know all the tricks to get
your home audio and video equipment looking and sounding as great as it
possibly can.

So don't make the same mistake I did.  If I could turn back time, I would
have gladly paid a professional plumber and spent my weekend relaxing.

If you are considering upgrading your current audio and video equipment call
J.A.V.A today.  We offer free consultations, and free written estimates.  We
are happy to meet with you at your home and listen to and discuss your
needs. http://jacksonville-home-theater.com

Please don't call us if you need any plumbing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment